Asked by Cheryl Galinis on November 15, 2021
Categories: Personal finance Home financing
Rating: 4.3/5 (73 votes)
Loan Officers made a median salary of$63,040 in 2018. The best-paid 25 percent made $92,240 that year, while the lowest-paid 25 percent made $44,500.
How much does a bank teller make? Bank teller median pay was $14.16 an hour, or $29,450 a year, as of 2018 per the Bureau of Labor Statistics. The average salary of bank tellers, per PayScale, is $12.21 as of Jan.2020. Chase and Bank of America offer the highest paying jobs to bank tellers, while PNC andU.S. Bank are among the lowest.
How much does a loan officer make per hour? National Average
|Salary Range (Percentile)|
How do I become aloan officer with no experience? How can I get a job as a loan originator with no experience? The first requirement is to get licensed, if youaren't already. To do this, you'll have to complete 20 hours of pre-licensing education and pass an exam with a score of at least 75%.
- 60Do taxi drivers make good money?
- 60How does flipp make money?
- 59Do ironworkers make good money?
- 51Do franchise owners make good money?
- 51What makes a good ligand?
- 49What makes a good spy?
- 46Do coders make good money?
- 41How to make a money bouquet?
- 37Can you make good money as a notary?
- 35Does sweetgreen make money?
- 30Who said good fences make good neighbors?
- 30Are sweeteners worse than sugar?
- 28Do ATF agents make good money?
- 24Do software developers make good money?
- 23Does Opendoor make money?
- 58What kind of lighting is best for applying makeup?
- 54How to make strawberry hennessy?
- 50When can I complain to the Legal Ombudsman?
- 50What is Mavros?
- 49How do I fix my Rubio monocoat?
- 46What type of macromolecule is an enzyme?
- 37What is the complement of a 39 degree angle?
- 33Can I withdraw my 403b when I leave my job?
- 32Is anise extract good for you?
- 27What is a review tab?
- 24Who is the new superpower of Europe?
- 21How do you choose engineered wood flooring?
- 20Are herbicides safe?
- 19Is mg c2h3o2 2 ionic or covalent?
- 15How deep do cottonwood tree roots go?