Asked by Zachary Moyer on September 03, 2021
Rating: 4.4/5 (64 votes)
What is my name translated to spanish?mi nombre es loc verb.
What is the formal way to say what is your name in spanish? In formal situations, the question 'What is your name?' is translated as ¿Cómo se llama? (pronounced: KOH-moh seh YAH-mah). In Spanish,...
Is your name carmen spanish? Carmen is a given name with two different origins. Its first root is Spanish and Italian and used as a nickname for Carmel and Carmelo (respectively), from Hebrew karmel ("God's vineyard"), which is the name of a mountain range in northern_Israel.
- 56How to say audi?
- 53How do you say what is your name in Creole?
- 51How to say macaron?
- 50What is a participle Spanish?
- 43What is employer name?
- 40What is a Spanish ajiaco?
- 35What is the name of c9h18?
- 35Should colleges pay for textbooks?
- 34How to say nigersaurus?
- 30How to say beignets?
- 23How to say crayon?
- 21What are some robot names?
- 20What is the name of NaNH2?
- 17How do you name your bicyclic?
- 16How do you name your teeth?
- 60Can you use any wire for underground dog fence?
- 58What color curtains go with gray walls?
- 49How to delete measures in musescore?
- 49What is the difference between humanities and art appreciation?
- 46Should I leave my heating on 24 7?
- 45How to remove iron on letters?
- 43Are Swim Spas hot or cold?
- 40How do I stop a foreclosure sale date?
- 37What percentage of blood is made up of plasma?
- 34Does Netflix have 13 ghosts?
- 31C'est quoi une erreur de syntaxe ?
- 30How do you stop in Splix io?
- 24How to take apart a ps3?
- 23Where does the Washington DC Christmas tree come from?
- 22How to remove red filter?