Asked by Ray Jones on September 17, 2021
Categories: Automotive Motorcycles
Rating: 4.2/5 (37 votes)
Can I put LED bulbs in my can lights? LED light bulbs and conventional recessed canlights are not always compatible. Some of the LED light bulbs used in halogen and incandescent recessed lights might cause a heat sensor inside the housing to trip your circuit breaker.
What does it mean to have red lights in your room at night? The red light means "available". Extinguishing the light means "occupied".
Can insulation touch recessed lighting? IC rated means that it's safe to have insulation directly in contact with the light, but it's not synonymous with airtight. You can usually tell if a recessed light is airtight just by looking inside it; if there are a bunch of holes inside the housing, it probably isn't airtight.
- 60Can succulents grow in LED light?
- 59How to make hot pink on led lights?
- 54Do LED lights get hot enough to start a fire?
- 49Can plants get light through frosted glass?
- 46Can you dim 12v LED lights?
- 43Can any LED light be used as a grow light?
- 43Does a new ignition switch require a new key?
- 42How hot can a frying pan get?
- 41Can you put a dimmer on LED lights?
- 40Can LED strip lights be hardwired?
- 36Can plants get light through glass?
- 27How hot can vinyl tubing get?
- 25Can LED lights catch on fire?
- 19How hot can you get a Kamado grill?
- 17Can you use a dimmer on LED lights?
- 57How much water does a washing machine consume?
- 57How to take a picture with macbook?
- 57What did men wear in the 50s?
- 56Are elephant ear plants cold hardy?
- 55How do you take a turpentine bath?
- 52What is cost effectiveness analysis in healthcare?
- 45What does posture mean in dance?
- 44What should I put over my couch?
- 39Do downdraft ranges need to be vented?
- 32Can I throw a fan in the garbage?
- 25What is supplier selection?
- 24How to shrink a bathing suit?
- 22How to change your epic name?
- 21What should be in a dramatic play area?
- 19How to get 3 4 cup?