Asked by Nicole Tebow on September 05, 2021
Categories: Home and garden Landscaping
Rating: 4.9/5 (41 votes)
about six to nine months
What is the average life of an orchid? Average LifespanHealthy plants that have been cultivated with a consistent fertilizer and watering regimen will survive in a garden for 20 years or longer. That is not tosay that they will not live longer than that, as many orchids have been in families for 50 years or more.
Do you water orchids when they are dormant? Dormancy CareBecause orchids don't grow during dormancy, you can reduce watering to just a heavy misting every five to 10 days. This keeps you from drenching the potting soil, which can cause root rot when winter temperatures are cooler and minimize-evaporation.
What does a new orchid spike look like? Orchidroots have rounded green tips. Flower spikes are usually greener than roots and have a flatter, mitten-shaped tip. While growing, spikes remain green along their full length. Spikes usually emerge from between the plant's leaves, not from the plant's center.
- 59How long does it take to steam a pudding?
- 58How long does it take bluegrass to sprout?
- 57How long does lavender take to sprout?
- 50How long does it take for cromolyn to work?
- 48How long does it take to learn how do you cook?
- 47How long does it take to grow celery?
- 35How long does it take to take the CDL permit test?
- 35How long does a urostomy operation take?
- 30How long should you take risedronate?
- 29How long does it take for scars to heal?
- 26How long does it take for an enema to clean you out?
- 18How long does it take for an eviction to take place?
- 18How to remove wax from skin?
- 17How long does lettuce take to grow?
- 16How long does stat bloodwork take?
- 56How do I create an xamarin app in Visual Studio?
- 53Why is it important to have a hobby?
- 51What is the best tap timer?
- 49Is it necessary to wear a cummerbund with a tuxedo?
- 48How does a photographic plate work?
- 47Does neoplasm mean cancer?
- 43Do I need to remove the ballast to use an LED bulb?
- 43Who introduced tobacco to Jamestown?
- 36Who Should an INTP marry?
- 34Why do you spray water on a BBQ?
- 31Why do possums only live 2 years?
- 30How long do we need to keep business records?
- 24What are the rules for balancing chemical equations?
- 22What can you catch from stagnant water?
- 17What are the best everbearing strawberries?