Asked by Vicki Allison on September 04, 2021
Rating: 4.4/5 (48 votes)
- Open the Settings app.
- Tap your name.
- Tap Subscriptions.
- Tap the subscription that you_want to manage. Don't see the subscription that you're looking for?
- Tap Cancel Subscription.
How do i stop my iphone from showing expired subscriptions? Go to View Apple ID > Scroll Down and Find Subscriptions > Here's active and Expired Subscriptions. Tap on to remove the active subscription list. And Go with Cancel.
How long do expired subscriptions stay on iphone? Expired subscriptions are removed afterone year from date of expiration. You can hide, but not delete your iTunes Store purchase history.
How do i hide subscriptions on iphone?
- 57How to delete instagram highlights?
- 52How to cancel lumin subscription?
- 47How to delete subscriptions on youtube?
- 46What are the laws for sex offenders in California?
- 42How to delete spotify history?
- 35How to make your snapchat a subscription?
- 33How to remove subscriptions on iphone?
- 33How to delete notifications?
- 28How do I delete a git repository?
- 25How to get rid of subscriptions on iphone?
- 21How to cancel photoshop subscription?
- 20How to delete history on chromebook?
- 19How to delete expired subscriptions on iphone?
- 17How to delete subscriptions on iphone?
- 16How to delete igtv video?
- 56What is the process of a short sale?
- 55What is a non essential relative clause?
- 52What does lower threshold mean?
- 50Are Extrasystoles dangerous?
- 49What is a pud?
- 47How do you bid in pinochle?
- 46Can you bypass a charcoal canister?
- 45What is difference between cost and revenue?
- 44Is babybel safe in pregnancy?
- 34Is owning apartments profitable?
- 33Are there different types of poinsettias?
- 31What is the function of platelets quizlet?
- 28What is it for a belief to be self evident?
- 27Are sugar alcohols bad for you?
- 24Should I pay a lot premium?