Asked by Eartha Lewis on October 30, 2021
Categories: Science Biological sciences
Rating: 4.6/5 (39 votes)
Botany. Botany, branch of biology that deals with the study of plants, including their structure, properties, and biochemical processes. The principles and findings of botany have provided the base for such applied sciences asagriculture, horticulture, and forestry.
What branch of science is botany? biology
What are the 15 branches of science? 15 Branches of Science
- Paleontology. Chemistry.
- 15 Branches of Science. A chemist studies things that deal with the identification of the substances of which matter is composed, the investigation of their properties, and the ways in which they interact, combine, and change.
- Zoology. A geneticist studiesheredity.
What is an example of botany? bot·a·ny. Use botany in a sentence.noun. The definition of botany is the study of plant life, or the plant life and vegetation of a particular area. When a scientist studies plants in the rain forest, this is an-example of studying botany.
- 56What is temperate in science?
- 54How do you apply for TCC?
- 50What jobs are there in science?
- 50What is concave in science?
- 47What is evaporites in science?
- 47Who is the father of botany and why?
- 44What is pH science?
- 44How much is the most expensive nerf gun?
- 40What is Biofield Science?
- 33How do I apply for BRCC?
- 30What is density in science?
- 27How do I apply for internship?
- 19Why philosophy is a science?
- 15What is cross apply and outer apply in SQL Server?
- 15How do I apply for Year up?
- 60How does a heat exchanger work?
- 60How to make fur slides?
- 59What does the guy from The Goonies say?
- 55What level does wartortle evolve?
- 54What does Word_tokenize () function in NLTK do?
- 53What causes the generator not to start?
- 53What does purple on a tree mean?
- 52How is a payment by Cheque recorded in the cash book?
- 52What is the function of Endolymph and Perilymph?
- 47Where are the closest Redwoods to San Francisco?
- 46How do you fade paint from one color to another?
- 36Can a fish survive a fall?
- 33Where did the Neolithic revolution take place?
- 32Who Cannot vote in US?
- 23Is Volvo d12 a good engine?