Asked by Gladys Blais on September 09, 2021
Categories: Medical health Diabetes
Rating: 4.9/5 (37 votes)
INTRODUCTION. The prevalence of diabetes is increasing worldwide, particularly in Asia. The Diabetes Atlas published in 2013 reported that 366 million individuals are affected by diabetes, and 36% of those affected live in theWestern Pacific region, with a significant proportion in East Asia .
Which country has most diabetes? China is the country with the highest number of diabetics worldwide, with around 116 million people suffering from the-disease.
Why is diabetes an issue in the Pacific? Diabetes in the Western PacificDiabetes is a chronic disease that occurs either when the pancreas does not produce enough of the blood sugar-regulating hormone insulin or when the body cannot effectively use the insulin it_produces.
How many people in the US have diabetes? 34.2 million people, or 10.5% of the U.S. population, have diabetes. An estimated 26.8 million people - or 10.2% of thepopulation - had diagnosed diabetes. Approximately 7.3 million people have diabetes but have not yet been diagnosed (2018). Diabetes impacts all social, economic, and ethnic backgrounds.
What food causes diabetes? Red and Processed MeatsRed meat and processed red meat are both linked to type 2 diabetes. Processed meats like bacon, hot dogs, and deli meats are particularly bad because of their high levels of sodium and nitrites.
- 57Where is olivine most commonly found?
- 56What is the most common cause of hypernatremia?
- 54What are the most common conjugations of a verb?
- 48What is the most common sleep disorder?
- 47What is the most common mitochondrial disease?
- 46What is the Buddhist pilgrimage called?
- 36What is the most common phytoplankton?
- 32Is Splenda good for diabetics?
- 30What is Krypton commonly used for?
- 29What are the symptoms of a diabetic attack?
- 26Where is Clay most commonly found?
- 25How common is sagittal craniosynostosis?
- 21What is the most common type of fibroid?
- 19What to do when a diabetic is vomiting?
- 15What is meant by common carrier?
- 54What ethnicity is Jordan Knight?
- 47How is rainscreen cladding installed?
- 45Do boar bristle brushes damage hair?
- 44What are the judicial powers of the president?
- 40What is the study of personality?
- 39What is reference in MS Word?
- 35Where are instructions stored?
- 35What is brioche bread?
- 32How does rental property affect mortgage application?
- 32What defines a person's gender role?
- 32Is there an Acura MDX hybrid?
- 26Types of lash extensions
- 26Is a piggyback mortgage a good idea?
- 21How to open pptx file?
- 19¿Qué significado tiene el número 42?