Asked by Joan Williams on November 18, 2021
Categories: Medical health Infectious diseases
Rating: 4.5/5 (37 votes)
Read on to see the top 10 diseases causing the most deaths worldwide, according to the World Health Organization (WHO) ._
- Ischemic heart disease, or coronary artery disease.
- Lower respiratory infections.
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease.
- Trachea, bronchus, and lung cancers.
- Diabetes mellitus.
Can diabetes be cured? There is no cure for diabetes, but it can go into remission. People can manage it with medication and lifestyle changes. Type 1 diabetes is an autoimmune disease that develops when the body destroys the cells in the pancreas that produceinsulin.
What is the most deadly disease? Ebola is a severe, often fatal disease (death rates average 50% [range 25-90%]), caused by the Ebola filovirus. There are five different types of ebola virus, four of which are known to cause disease in_humans.
What disease kills the fastest?
- Flesh Eating Bug. This bug can quickly sweep through the body eating the body's soft tissue.
- Cholera. This is an intestinal disease caused by eating contaminated water or food and can kill anyone within hours.
- Enterovirus D68.
- Bubonic Plague.
What is laughing death disease? Kuru is a very rare, incurable and fatal neurodegenerative disorder that was formerly common among the Fore people of Papua New Guinea. It is also known asthe "laughing sickness" due to the pathologic bursts of laughter which are a symptom of the disease.
- 60How do I show the toolbar in Publisher?
- 59What is Darier disease?
- 55What are some nerve diseases?
- 54What are the neurodegenerative diseases?
- 53What is a world region?
- 52Where in the world has the most waterfalls?
- 49What world is Phandalin?
- 48Who has Crohn's disease?
- 46What is the difference between peripheral artery disease and peripheral vascular disease?
- 37What is the world's capital?
- 27What is Sever's disease?
- 26What has the most germs in the world?
- 24What is the disease MMD?
- 23Where is Venezuela in the World?
- 23Is dyspnea a disease?
- 60When did kalanithi die?
- 55What is the best farm tractor to buy?
- 54How do you take care of a blue star juniper?
- 52How do I amplify the sound on my phone?
- 52What is dry brushing?
- 50How do you use deviation in a sentence?
- 50What is a genogram for a family?
- 46What causes bony exostosis?
- 44What is cradle to grave?
- 39Which fruits can be grown hydroponically?
- 28Can drugs mess up your digestive system?
- 23How much does it cost to take the TExES exam?
- 21How do you choose Wall Art size?
- 20What is the main message in the book of Acts?
- 16Who did the Maccabees fight against?