Asked by Wayne Duffy on September 13, 2021
Categories: Science Genetics
Rating: 4.9/5 (50 votes)
The rules of base pairing (or nucleotide pairing) are: A with T: the purine adenine (A) always pairs with the pyrimidine thymine (T) C with G: the pyrimidine cytosine (C) always pairs with the purine guanine (G)
Does RNA have complementary base pairing? noun Genetics.either of the nucleotide bases linked by a hydrogen bond on opposite strands of DNA or double-stranded RNA: guanine is the complementary base of cytosine, and adenine is the complementary base of thymine in DNA and of uracil in RNA.
What does thymine pair with in RNA? In RNA the base Thymine is not present, instead the base Uracil is present which has a very similar structure to Thymine. As aresult Adenine pairs with Uracil (A-U) via the same hydrogen bonding interactions as in the A-T base pair.
What are the 3 types of RNA? Three major types of RNA are mRNA, or messenger RNA, that serve as temporary copies of the information found in DNA; rRNA, or ribosomal RNA, that serve as structural components of protein-making structures known as ribosomes; and finally, tRNA, or transfer RNA, that ferry amino acids to theribosome to be assembled
- 55What is record base denture?
- 43Who ruled Meroe?
- 36What is the rule for tipping?
- 32What are the rules of bocce?
- 31Can viruses have DNA and RNA at the same time?
- 28What is the ironclad rule?
- 28Why does nh3 act as a base?
- 27What is the rule of thirds in driving?
- 25Which of the following nitrogenous bases is not found in DNA?
- 25What is the soft C rule?
- 24Are genes and DNA the same?
- 19How do you keep flowers from wilting?
- 17What are two prerequisites for configuring a pair of Palo Alto Networks firewalls in an active passive high availability HA pair?
- 16How big is the base of a toilet?
- 15What is the role of DNA dependent DNA polymerase in replication?
- 59Do vibration machines tone your body?
- 54How many calories does naan bread have?
- 53Is Nielsen a legitimate company?
- 51Which president signed FMLA into law?
- 47When did silly bandz stop being popular?
- 40Is it normal for oil pressure to drop at idle?
- 38How long does Stna certification last?
- 37Why does Pulsus Paradoxus occur?
- 37Do skylights block UV rays?
- 34Is it easy to fit a Yale lock?
- 28What Cannot be sold at garage sales?
- 27What is the diameter of a 16 penny nail?
- 25What are the characteristics of bird?
- 24How much are impact sliding doors?
- 15Is AOL mail being discontinued?