Asked by Melissa Holleman on November 19, 2021
Categories: Education Online education
Rating: 4.2/5 (58 votes)
54 = 1 x 54, 2 x 27, 3 x 18, or 6 x 9. Factors of 54: 1, 2, 3, 6, 9, 18, 27, 54. Prime factorization: 54 = 2 x 3 x 3 x 3, which can also be written 2 x-3³.
What is the GCF of 39 and 26? 13
How do you find the common factor? To find the GCF of two numbers:
- List the prime factors of each number.
- Multiply those factors both numbers have in common. If there are no common prime factors, the GCF is1.
What is the GCF of 2 and 6? Greatest common factor (GCF) of 2 and 6 is 2.
- 48What are all the factors of 1?
- 44Why is space a limiting factor?
- 41What are vulnerability factors?
- 39What is the virulence factor of salmonella?
- 38What are the 5 biotic factors?
- 38What are some examples of mitigating factors?
- 36What is the difference between general transcription factors and regulatory transcription factors?
- 36What are the disadvantages of free education?
- 31What are some examples of environmental factors?
- 25What are social factors?
- 23What is a replication factor?
- 22How do you find factors of a number?
- 18What are the factors of ecosystem?
- 18What are the intrinsic factors?
- 17What are the factors of 32?
- 59How do I know if my fiddle leaf fig is healthy?
- 58Are macaques dangerous?
- 57Where was the National Fccla leadership conference in 2018 where will it be for 2019?
- 54What states replace windshields for free?
- 53¿Cuándo se agrega er?
- 46How might you prepare phenacetin?
- 45How to cancel siriusxm online?
- 44Why did the US expand in the 1890s?
- 43How to change ps4 gamertag?
- 37How do you measure and trim a door trim?
- 37How much does a La Z Boy sectional cost?
- 30Is Crown and Sprite good?
- 25Does Halloween City have colored contacts?
- 23How much does it cost to get into Emirates Lounge?
- 19What is Beurre Manie in cooking?