Asked by Taylor Cash on November 09, 2021
Categories: Medical health Cancer
Rating: 4.2/5 (60 votes)
Although fragmentation, fission, and budding are methods of asexual reproduction in a number of fungi, the majority reproduce asexually by the formation of spores. Spores that are produced asexually are often termed mitospores, and such spores are produced in a variety of ways.
Do fungi have a nucleus? Fungi are eukaryotes and have a complex cellular organization. As eukaryotes, fungal cells contain a membrane-bound nucleus where the DNA is wrapped around histoneproteins. Fungal cells also contain mitochondria and a complex system of internal membranes, including the endoplasmic reticulum and Golgi apparatus.
How do fungi get energy? All fungi are heterotrophic, which means that they get the energy they need to live from other organisms. Like animals, fungi extract the energy stored in the bonds of organic compounds such as sugar and protein from living or dead organisms. Many of these compounds can also be recycled for furtheruse.
What is mycotic disease? Mycosis is a fungal infection of animals, including humans. Mycoses are common and a variety of environmental and physiological conditions can contribute to-the development of fungal diseases. Fungal infections of the skin was the 4th most common disease in 2010 affecting 984 million people.
- 60What are human resource strategies?
- 55What are the learning strategies?
- 54Is lichen a fungi?
- 53What is a postponement strategy?
- 50What is an instructional strategy?
- 46What is a strategy code?
- 43What phylum are Pseudocoelomates?
- 41What are active learning strategies?
- 38What is a purchasing strategy?
- 37What are strategies in reading?
- 33What is meant by reproductive isolation?
- 30What is the ancestor of fungi?
- 29Is Mushroom A fungi?
- 26What are the ingredients of pesticides?
- 25What are the advantages of pricing strategies?
- 56Why is Charlemagne important to the church?
- 52Is Oceania officially a continent?
- 51Is acrylic fabric biodegradable?
- 46When was Pliny the Elder alive?
- 45How to wear ear cuffs?
- 45How to screenshot on lenovo chromebook?
- 44Is pest control harmful to dogs?
- 35What is a covered person?
- 34Should I take sociology GCSE?
- 34How is the diagnosis of anorexia nervosa determined?
- 29How do you write off receivables on Sage 50?
- 22Does the size of your poop matter?
- 16How do you lead a small team?
- 15Is North Carolina a disclosure state?
- 15Which is a weakness of survey research?