Asked by Karen Fox on November 08, 2021
Categories: Medical health Brain and nervous system disorders
Rating: 4.6/5 (36 votes)
Our brain is divided into 2 halves, or hemispheres, that are connected to each other by the corpus callosum. These two hemispheres control the motion in and receive sensory inputs from the opposite side of our body.
What causes creativity in the brain? We found that the brainregions within the “high-creative” network belonged to three specific brain systems: the default, salience and executive networks. The default network is a set of brainregions that activate when people are engaged in spontaneous thinking, such as mind-wandering, daydreaming and imagining.
Why does the right side of brain control left side of body? The brain's right hemisphere controls the muscles on the left side of the body, while the left hemisphere controls the muscles on the right side of the human body. This is because of a criss-cross wiring known as decussation, damage to one side of the brain affects the opposite side of the body.
What happens when corpus callosum is damaged? Lesions of any part of the corpus callosum might lead to loss of contact between bilateral hemispheres that cause mental disorders, pseudobulbar palsy, speech and movement ataxia.
- 59Which two endocrine glands are located in the brain?
- 55Why do I have a split brain?
- 53Does a magnet broken into two pieces still have two poles?
- 46What is an artifact in the brain?
- 45What is brain fog?
- 39Can you combine two mortgages on two properties?
- 37What muscles in the body are affected by the left hemisphere of the brain?
- 37What are two features of Arp choose two?
- 33Why is the brain important?
- 28Which one is better deficit budget or surplus budget?
- 23What cavity is the brain in?
- 22How is the brain malleable?
- 19What are the two main components of the nervous system Brainly?
- 18Which brain imaging technique can show what general region of the brain is active at a given moment by measuring the amount of glucose in various areas of the brain and then sending this information to a computer for analysis?
- 17Which two technologies are private WAN technologies choose two?
- 55How many animals are abandoned in the US?
- 51Should you change door locks after buying house?
- 43Where does cerebrospinal fluid leave?
- 41What kind of meat is good for losing weight?
- 39Is Norm a real word?
- 33What is Ikebana explain in detail?
- 33How do I find my WebLogic Server version?
- 28What is dtap vaccine?
- 27Who provides an MSDS?
- 23What do the miracles of Jesus teach us?
- 20How to write song titles?
- 19Are there any trees that flower all summer?
- 18What was the middle class during the French Revolution?
- 18What are the side effects of using a pessary?
- 16How do I reset my outdoor light timer?