Asked by Mark Lloyd on December 28, 2021
Categories: News and politics War and conflicts
Rating: 4.3/5 (54 votes)
Following the French and Indian War, Britain wanted to control expansion intothe western territories. The King issued the Proclamation of 1763 prohibiting settlements beyond the Appalachian Mountains. They decided to require several kinds of taxes from the colonists to help pay for the French and Indian War.
How many died in the French and Indian War? 2,000 deaths
What was the ultimate result of the Seven Years War? One consequence of the Seven Years' War (1754-1763) was that in the Treaty of Paris, the French lost their colonial possessions in North America and ceded control of most of their territories to England (though Spain claimedLouisiana).
Where was the French and Indian War fought? This article's lead section may be too long forthe length of the article.
|Result||British victory Treaty of Paris (1763)|
|Territorial changes||France cedes New France east of the Mississippi River to Great Britain, retaining Saint Pierre and Miquelon, and transfers Louisiana to Spain|
- 55Is Star Wars the Clone Wars canon?
- 54Which is a consequence of the French and Indian War?
- 53How are you in French conversation?
- 52What wars has Afghanistan been in?
- 51Why are my allergies worse when it's humid?
- 47How did the Vietnam War affect the Cold War?
- 45How did the French and Indian War get its name?
- 41Did American colonists fight in the French and Indian War?
- 40How was the French and Indian War a cause of the American Revolution?
- 31Why did the United States and USSR engage in proxy wars during the Cold War?
- 30What was the strategy of the British and Colonials to win the war?
- 24Why did the French lose the Algerian war?
- 17Where was the French and Indian War fought?
- 17How much did the British tax the colonists?
- 15Who was involved in the Indian wars?
- 58What were the main goals of Villa and Zapata?
- 55What is the most reactive metal in Group 2?
- 50How long is the sociology GCSE exam?
- 47How to do whippets?
- 45Is Moss good for a pond?
- 43Can a person with COPD get better?
- 41What are the 3 methods of venipuncture?
- 37When was medicine first discovered?
- 33How to take off a pop socket?
- 25What is a human cell composed of?
- 21How do I stop my septic tank from smelling?
- 21How do you break up thick concrete?
- 19What are the two main components of the nervous system Brainly?
- 19What is dry pantry?
- 16Why did Jamal Mashburn retire?