Asked by Marisa Lang on November 15, 2021
Categories: Science Physics
Rating: 4.2/5 (30 votes)
< Less Than and > Greater ThanThis symbol > means greater than, for example 4 > 2. ≤ ≥ These symbols mean 'less than or equal to' and 'greater than or equal to' and are commonly used in algebra. ≪ ≫ These symbols are less common and mean much less than, or much greaterthan.
What are inequalities used for? Inequalities are arguably used more often in "real life" than equalities. Businesses use inequalities to controlinventory, plan production lines, produce pricing models, and for shipping/warehousing goods and materials. Look up linear programming or the Simplex method.
What is the symbol for greater than or equal to? The greater than symbol is >. So, 9>7 is read as '9 is greater than 7'. The less than symbol is <. Two other comparison symbols are ≥ (greater than or equal to) and ≤ (less than or equal to).
What does * * mean in texting? ;* means a wink face and a kiss face. Reply.
- 59What is mean by HDLC?
- 58What does of mean?
- 56What does Rrhaphy mean?
- 53What is the meaning of Montresor?
- 48What does the ?? mean?
- 45Who were the rulers of Athens?
- 43What does Yemassee mean?
- 37What is the mean of narrow?
- 33What does a derivative mean?
- 31What does TeamSTEPPS mean?
- 28What does ataxia mean?
- 27What does Myonecrosis mean?
- 25What does ≥ mean?
- 22What does it mean to be a designer?
- 15What is the meaning Apollyon?
- 58How do you stretch forward?
- 58What questions should you ask when buying a condo?
- 48What is the main conflict in the crucible Act 1?
- 48Does coolant go to the transmission?
- 41What is GACO roof coating?
- 39Why are long term assets depreciated?
- 33Can a power of attorney be held liable for debt?
- 29Is there a grant for doing up old houses?
- 28How did the earthworm arrive in North America?
- 26What is the lateral epicondyle?
- 26How do you fix a spring hinge?
- 24Why does my neck veins pulsate?
- 24How heavy is the shark DuoClean cordless vacuum?
- 21What are the three types of ballot initiatives in California?
- 21What is WireMock?