Asked by Andreas Harnish on October 28, 2021
Categories: Fine art Opera
Rating: 4.5/5 (46 votes)
The musical term alto, meaning "high" in Italian (Latin: altus), historically refers to the contrapuntal part higher than the tenor and-its associated vocal range. In vocal classification these are usually called contralto and male alto or countertenor.
In what language does Alto mean stop? The Spanish word "alto" tomake people stop comes from German "halt", from "halten" (to stop), from where English took "halt" too. It makes perfect sense to use either "pare" or "alto", because both are short and mean "stop".
What does Delgado mean? The distinguished Spanish name Delgado is a nickname type of surname for a thin person. The name Delgado is derived from the Spanish word "delgado," which means slender, and the Latin word "delicatus," which means dainty or exquisite.
What alto sounds like? The alto is the lowest type of female voice. Those who can sing below are often called “contralto's” and can usually sing in a range similar to a tenor. Though altos have a very similar range to mezzo-sopranos, their voices are usually richer and fuller in the lower register than mezzos.
How do you say Moreno in English? English translation of 'moreno'
- [de pelo] dark-haired man/woman.
- [de tez] dark(-skinned) man/woman.
- una morena a brunette.
- 58What does of mean?
- 55What is the meaning of EPOS?
- 52How can respiration be measured?
- 49What does reflexivity mean?
- 48What does the ?? mean?
- 34What does or mean in law?
- 33What does on the coast mean?
- 31What does bellicosity mean?
- 31What is the mean of vocational?
- 27What does relict of mean?
- 27What does Yossarian mean?
- 25What does ≥ mean?
- 22What Delta means?
- 19What is the meaning of the mean?
- 16What does FPR mean?
- 56What is PE 80 in HDPE pipe?
- 55What happens during a sewer inspection?
- 53Can you make a rag quilt without batting?
- 53Is an adjustable rate mortgage a good idea?
- 46What happened Elvis Stojko?
- 42How do I get a body like Michael B Jordan Creed?
- 39How do ores form?
- 35Is Jimmy Connors still playing tennis?
- 34How do you prepare hydrangeas for winter?
- 33Why was Jonas proud in Chapter 8?
- 31Why is the floor in my car wet?
- 27Has there ever been a 10.0 earthquake?
- 21How to become a top dasher?
- 17What does primate mean in biology?
- 16What elements make up the earth's hydrosphere?