Asked by Michele Carney on September 13, 2021
Categories: Medical health Digestive disorders
Rating: 4.7/5 (31 votes)
A pyloromyotomy is a surgical procedure during which an incision is made in the longitudinal and circular muscles of the pylorus. The medication is used to treat hypertrophic pyloric stenosis. Cutting hypertrophied muscle on the whole length reveals the bulgingmucosa.
Where is the pylorus located in a human? A pylorus connects the stomach and the duodenum at the farthest end. The stomach is divided into two parts, the antrum, which connects to the stomach's body, andthe pyloric canal, which connects to the duodenum.
What is stenosis? Multilevel spinal stenosisSpinal stenosis is a narrowing of the spaces within your spine, which can put pressure on the nerves that travel through the spine. People with spinal stenosis may not experience symptoms. Others may experience pain, tingling, numbness and muscle weakness.
What are the side effects of a vagotomy? We describe nine patients who suffered severe, persistent abdominal pain, vomiting, dumping, or diarrhoea after truncal vagotomy andgastroenterostomy had been performed for duodenal ulceration.
What is the surgical procedure for Pyloroplasty? Pyloroplasty is a surgical procedure in which the pylorus valve at the lower portion of the stomach is cut and repaired, relaxing and increasingits muscular opening (pyloric sphincter) into the duodenum (first part of the small intestine).
- 60What is the meaning of Lexington?
- 57What does QQQ mean?
- 55Can you have a privacy fence on a corner lot?
- 54What is mean by following?
- 53What is the meaning of Montresor?
- 49What do you mean by preprocessor?
- 48What do you mean by Perceptron?
- 46What does I'll be there mean?
- 40What you mean by complex?
- 33What does on the coast mean?
- 32What does Supinum mean?
- 28What do you mean by vorticity?
- 21What does it mean when you vagal?
- 20What does Microtel mean?
- 15What does having a strop mean?
- 58Is Escape from Pompeii open?
- 49How can nurses help with budget?
- 47Can you use treated pine for garden beds?
- 46How to cancel subscriptions on ps4?
- 45How does a Tympanogram work?
- 38What are the two major functions of the erector spinae muscle group?
- 38Is it bad to eat pickles everyday?
- 36What is layered design?
- 34Is Triazicide harmful to humans?
- 32What batteries are used in power tools?
- 31What illness did Queen Elizabeth 1 have?
- 31Can Tom Hardy actually fight?
- 29Which music principle did the Greeks discover?
- 27Why do I wake up every morning with a runny nose and sneezing?
- 16Do Early Girl tomatoes taste good?