Asked by Brian Bahena on September 18, 2021
Categories: Business and finance Currencies
Rating: 4.4/5 (64 votes)
How do you find 1/3 of a number? 1/3 means 1 of 3 parts of the whole. To identify what 1/3 of something is, you technically have two options: Divide by3. Multiply by 1/3 (which is the same thing)
What is 3/7 as a number? 3 / 7 = 0.42857143If you insist on converting 3/7 to a whole number, the best we can do is round the decimal number up or down to the nearest whole number.
What is 4 over 3 as a decimal?
- 53Why are there 3 IPv6 addresses?
- 46What is the difference between Box 3 and Box 7 on a 1099 Misc?
- 46What is a multiplier percentage?
- 44What is the percentage of a number?
- 41Which muscles are innervated by the radial nerve?
- 39What is the Gfta 3?
- 39What are the multiples of 3?
- 39What are the 3 classifications of government?
- 38What are the 3 approaches to research?
- 26What are the 7 macronutrients?
- 24What percentage do most realtors charge?
- 20How do you calculate a percentage of a percentage?
- 19What are the 3 types of religion?
- 18What are the 7 Digraphs?
- 15What are the 3 types of love?
- 54What is the purpose of forbearance?
- 52What is multiple inheritance in Java with examples?
- 51What is the problem of evil and suffering?
- 48How do I remove certificate revocation list?
- 38Can I use whole wheat flour in place of whole wheat pastry flour?
- 37How can we reduce noise pollution in the classroom?
- 36Does parsley die after flowering?
- 30When should delphiniums be cut back?
- 29What is hell?
- 22What is the real meaning of Executive?
- 22Can low sodium levels cause fluid retention?
- 21What are the characteristics of a phrase?
- 20Is Pinchbeck valuable?
- 18How to get rid of thigh gap?
- 17Which two technologies are private WAN technologies choose two?