Asked by Crystal Janke on September 12, 2021
Categories: Personal finance Financial planning
Rating: 4.1/5 (79 votes)
Long-Range BudgetA budget with a term usually longer than one year. A long-range budget involves more uncertainty than a short-term budget because, typically, market movements and the business cycle are more easily predictable in the shortterm.
What are considered living expenses? An individual's ordinary and necessary living expenses include rent, mortgage payments, utilities, maintenance, food, clothing, insurance (life, health and accident), taxes, installment payments, medical expenses, support expenses when the individual is legally responsible, and other miscellaneous expenses which the
What is meant by capitalbudgeting? Capital budgeting, and investment appraisal, is the planning process used to determine whether an organization's long term investments such as new machinery, replacement of machinery, new plants, new products, and research development projects are worth the funding of cash through thefirm's capitalization structure (
Are expenses liabilities? An expense is the cost of operations that a company incurs to generate revenue. Unlike assets and liabilities, expenses are related to revenue, and both are listed on a company's income statement. Expenses are the costs of a company's operation, while liabilities are the obligations and-debts a company owes.
- 60How long is Advent 2019?
- 59Can long term capital loss on shares be carried forward?
- 59What are business terms?
- 51Is Accumulated Depreciation a long term liability?
- 48How long is the Elwha River?
- 45Where does the term blues come from?
- 44How long do you have an external fixator?
- 40Is it safe to take rabeprazole long term?
- 40What is a collateral term?
- 40What is medical term SST?
- 36How long did you have to sit for a daguerreotype?
- 31How long is Samsung warranty?
- 28Which one is better deficit budget or surplus budget?
- 22Why is nursing considered a female profession?
- 18What is the technical term for birds?
- 56Where do you hook up a vacuum gauge?
- 53How much air purifier do I need?
- 51How do you prepare hostas for winter?
- 50Does bigger speaker wire make a difference?
- 42What is the best drink at Dutch Bros?
- 38How do you get rid of Cocoapods?
- 38How do you keep polyurethane from turning yellow?
- 37What percentage of blood is made up of plasma?
- 34Who is editor of the Evening Standard?
- 28Do spiders jump at you?
- 22What is the real meaning of Executive?
- 21Do you conjugate the second verb in French?
- 18Are Ann Taylor and LOFT the same?
- 17Does Home Depot sell live edge wood?
- 16How often does Gary Paulsen write?