Asked by Crystal Janke on September 12, 2021
Categories: Personal finance Financial planning
Rating: 4.1/5 (79 votes)
Long-Range BudgetA budget with a term usually longer than one year. A long-range budget involves more uncertainty than a short-term budget because, typically, market movements and the business cycle are more easily predictable in the shortterm.
What are considered living expenses? An individual's ordinary and necessary living expenses include rent, mortgage payments, utilities, maintenance, food, clothing, insurance (life, health and accident), taxes, installment payments, medical expenses, support expenses when the individual is legally responsible, and other miscellaneous expenses which the
What is meant by capitalbudgeting? Capital budgeting, and investment appraisal, is the planning process used to determine whether an organization's long term investments such as new machinery, replacement of machinery, new plants, new products, and research development projects are worth the funding of cash through thefirm's capitalization structure (
Are expenses liabilities? An expense is the cost of operations that a company incurs to generate revenue. Unlike assets and liabilities, expenses are related to revenue, and both are listed on a company's income statement. Expenses are the costs of a company's operation, while liabilities are the obligations and-debts a company owes.
- 59What are business terms?
- 59What words have a long U?
- 59How long is a brick foot?
- 51Is Accumulated Depreciation a long term liability?
- 49How long is KitchenAid warranty?
- 45Where does the term blues come from?
- 43How long do you have to pick up at Ikea?
- 40Is it safe to take rabeprazole long term?
- 40What is a collateral term?
- 40What is medical term SST?
- 30How long should you take risedronate?
- 28Which one is better deficit budget or surplus budget?
- 27How do I budget a tax return?
- 24What wood is safe for sugar gliders?
- 17How to type with long nails?
- 52Can you really grow rainbow roses?
- 51What are cooling curves used for?
- 49How do you upsell an existing customer?
- 49Is Pulling weeds a waste of time?
- 48How to take linzess at night?
- 46What is a thelemite occultist?
- 46How long can you collect unemployment in Montana?
- 44How much concrete is needed for a basketball hoop?
- 40What is the Army regulation that contains the ammunition handling?
- 33What is the original Cricut machine called?
- 32Why is my dog so cuddly?
- 29How to cancel funimation subscription?
- 24Can I use ericaceous compost on all plants?
- 22How to clean a cotton candy machine?
- 15What causes fluid in abdomen?