Asked by Jean Harju on November 07, 2021
Categories: Technology and computing Data storage and warehousing
Rating: 4.4/5 (63 votes)
Bulk API is based on REST principles and is optimized for loading or deleting large sets of data. You can use it to query, queryAll, insert, update, upsert, or delete many records asynchronously by submitting batches. Bulk API is designed to make it simple to process data-from a few thousand to millions of records.
What is bulk query? Bulk Query. Use bulk query to efficiently query large data sets and reduce the number of API requests. A bulk query canretrieve up to 15 GB of data, divided into 15 1-GB files. The data formats supported are CSV, XML, and JSON.
What is API used for? An application program interface (API) is a set of routines, protocols, and tools for building software applications. Basically, an API specifies how software components should interact. Additionally, APIs are used when programming graphical user interface (GUI)components.
How Bulk API works in Salesforce? Bulk API is based on REST principles and is optimized for working with large sets of data. You can use it to insert, update, upsert, or delete many records asynchronously, meaning that you submit a request and come back for the results later. Salesforce processes the request in the background.
What is REST API in Salesforce? REST API provides a powerful, convenient, and simple Web services API for interacting with Lightning Platform. Its advantages include ease of integration and development, and it's an excellent choice of technology for use with mobile applications and Web 2.0projects.
- 57What is endpoint in API?
- 54How do you fix ripped wall paint?
- 53What is the difference between collection API and Stream API?
- 53What is streaming API?
- 48What is the difference between API and API gateway?
- 48What is bulk update?
- 46What foods help you bulk up?
- 45How do I integrate twitter API?
- 37What is API usage?
- 30What is SendGrid API?
- 25How do I use API documentation?
- 24Are API calls expensive?
- 22What is a good API?
- 20What is and why use API gateway?
- 19What is OAuth in Web API?
- 58Do I need 2 batteries in my boat?
- 55What do you like about working in a lab?
- 49What diseases can Elisa detect?
- 43How do you use a Bissell PowerBrush?
- 35What happens when chlorine gas is passed through water?
- 34Where do you put a door knocker?
- 33What color does light blue go with?
- 28What is leadership in Jrotc?
- 24Should I pay a lot premium?
- 23Is oil toxic to humans?
- 22What is weather stripping made of?
- 22How to cancel an ubereats order?
- 17What are HTTP headers used for?
- 17How to change memoji clothes?
- 17What did tea cake do to Janie?