Asked by William Williams on September 14, 2021
Categories: Music and audio Science and medicine podcasts
Rating: 4.2/5 (40 votes)
Intensive and extensivelistening focus on very different skills. While intensive listening builds general, foundational skills, extensivelistening focuses on training you to apply these skills to a real-world context. Both sets of skills are essential, so it's important to do both types of listening practice.
What is extensive study? Extensive Reading (ER) is an approach to second language reading. Another way to say this is students learn to read by actually reading rather than examining texts by studying the vocabulary, grammar and phrases. It is instructive to compare Intensive Reading (IR) with Extensive_Reading.
What is the listening process? The listening process involves five stages: receiving, understanding, evaluating, remembering, and responding. Active listening is a particular communication technique that requires the listener to provide feedback on what he or she hears to thespeaker.
What is skimming and scanning? Skimming and scanning are reading techniques that use rapid eye movement and keywords to move quickly through text for slightly different purposes. Skimming is reading rapidly in order to get a general overview of the material. Scanning is reading rapidly in order to find specific facts.
- 54What does capital intensity mean?
- 53What are spinal extension exercises?
- 49What is the goal of informational listening?
- 40What is the purpose of listening?
- 37How much are lash extensions?
- 31What is a notification listener?
- 28How long does an extension take?
- 28What is a SDF file extension?
- 26What is an extension of point?
- 26Types of lash extensions
- 26What is the intensity level of sound?
- 19What is extension method in C#?
- 19Where can I see sea turtles in Cancun?
- 16What is DSC extension?
- 15How to remove tape in extensions?
- 56Is Tarek El Moussa dating?
- 56What is the nature of attitudes?
- 53How to delete mercari account?
- 52Where is the spinal cord located?
- 49Does aczone make you breakout at first?
- 48How do you join knitted pieces together?
- 41What is the safest color for a car?
- 41How does vinegar react with urine?
- 35What is an ARB drug?
- 32What is the pass mark for CIA exams?
- 32Which page replacement algorithm is used in Linux?
- 32What are the different types of mannequins?
- 31How many discretionary calories can I have?
- 28Can Kirkland pots and pans go in the oven?
- 19What is equivalence partitioning with example?