Asked by Frank Brown on November 19, 2021
Categories: Technology and computing Programming languages
Rating: 4.4/5 (65 votes)
Java Management Extensions (JMX) is a Java technology that supplies tools for managing and monitoring applications, systemobjects, devices (such as printers) and service-oriented networks. Those resources are represented by objects called MBeans (for Managed Bean).
What is JMX in Tomcat? JMX (Java Management Extension) is a very powerful technology, which lets you administer, monitor and configure Tomcat MBeans. If you are a Tomcat administrator, then you should be familiar with how to enable JMX in tomcat to monitor Heap Memory, Threads, CPU Usage, Classes, and configure various-MBeans.
What is a JMX agent? A Java Management Extensions (JMX) agent is a management entity that runs in a Java Virtual Machine (Java VM) and acts-as the liaison between the MBeans and the management application. The various components of a JMX agent are outlined in the following sections: "MBean Server"
How do you expose a JMX port? To open the JMX port on the remote JVM, you must enter the port number to use for the JMX RMI connection. Be sure to specify an unused port number. From a command line, go to the bin directory in the <JRE_HOME> directory that contains theJava Runtime Environment (JRE) implementation, for example jre/bin.
- 60Where are fractals used?
- 57Is Sonic and the Black Knight canon?
- 55Which is not advised when using single use gloves?
- 53How to use a kazoo?
- 52What did the London Docklands used to be used for?
- 46What is Phenothrin used for?
- 46What is citral used for?
- 44What is a benefit of using an after insert trigger over using a before insert trigger?
- 37What tool is used to sharpen knives How is it used?
- 36Can you use used corks to bottle wine?
- 26What is the advantage of using scientific names instead of using common names like cat or dog?
- 25What is Bokashi and why do we use it?
- 25How do I enable JMX?
- 20What is XML used for?
- 17What is Carsiding used for?
- 59Can dahlias be blue?
- 58How to fold a razor scooter?
- 53What is the margin of the box model?
- 50Is it OK to prune roses in autumn?
- 41What are the parts of a microscope and what do they do?
- 34Where is Corbyn Besson from why don't we?
- 33How to buy unclaimed amazon packages?
- 28How far apart should you plant poplar trees?
- 28How much does a Cessna 152 cost?
- 20What kind of fabric was used in the 1940s?
- 20Can you walk on a fractured tibial plateau?
- 20What's the difference between frameshift and point mutations?
- 19Why am I losing weight as I get older?
- 17What does Kimberly Guilfoyle do now?
- 15Can macrophages activate T cells?