Asked by Linda Yarrington on September 13, 2021
Categories: Technology and computing Email
Rating: 4.2/5 (39 votes)
Terraform is a tool for building, changing, and versioning infrastructure safely and efficiently. Terraform can manage existing and popular service providers as well as custom in-house solutions. Configuration files describe to Terraform the components needed to run a single application oryour entire datacenter.
Why is terraform used? Terraform is a tool for developing, changing and versioning infrastructure safely and efficiently. Terraform can manage existing and popular service providers as well as custom in-house solutions. One Important reason people consider Terraform is to manage their infrastructure as_code.
Where is terraform config file? The configuration is placed in a single file whose location depends on the host operating system:
- On Windows, the file must be named named terraform. rc and placed in the relevant user's %APPDATA% directory.
- On all other systems, thefile must be named .
What is terraform data? Data sources allow data tobe fetched or computed for use elsewhere in Terraform configuration. Use of data sources allows a Terraform configuration to make use of information defined outside of Terraform, or defined by another separate Terraform configuration.
Can Ansible replace terraform? You can use Terraform to call Ansible. Terraform is a great infrastructure provisioning tool, but you may have noticed that it doesn't come with aconfig management system.
- 60Where are fractals used?
- 56What is chervil used for?
- 55Which is not advised when using single use gloves?
- 52What did the London Docklands used to be used for?
- 51What is OpenLDAP used for?
- 44What is a benefit of using an after insert trigger over using a before insert trigger?
- 42What is aerosol used for?
- 39What is Cherifer used for?
- 37What tool is used to sharpen knives How is it used?
- 36Can you use used corks to bottle wine?
- 34How do you use Autoblock?
- 32Why do I have a debt payment on my Les?
- 26What is the advantage of using scientific names instead of using common names like cat or dog?
- 20What is XML used for?
- 15How do you use Brasso?
- 57How to tie dye a black shirt?
- 54Why did Germany leave the Disarmament Conference?
- 52What time of day should you take vitamin D?
- 49How do you pronounce revoir?
- 48What are the 10 types of poetry?
- 47How do you apply EQ shades?
- 46What was free labor?
- 43Do I need single or double pole switch?
- 41How to update xbox app on pc?
- 39What happens if a transfer case goes bad?
- 37When should I put down Scotts Crabgrass Preventer?
- 27What is Coshh and why is it important?
- 27Are the Jets in the playoffs 2020?
- 20Is Grass a broadleaf?
- 19Is NFPA 25 mandatory?