Asked by Sandra Krohn on November 15, 2021
Categories: Science Genetics
Rating: 4.1/5 (53 votes)
transcription factors regulate basal genes while regulatory transcription factors control all of the other genes. General transcription factors are essential for any transcription for all genes while regulatory transcription factors regulate transcription of specificgenes.
What are structural proteins? Structural proteins are the proteins that are generally fibrous and stringy. They are the most abundant class of proteins in nature. Their main function is to provide mechanical support. Examples of structural proteins can be keratin, collagen, and elastin.
What is the regulatory protein? regulatory protein (gene-regulatory protein) Any protein that influences the regions of a DNA molecule that are transcribed by RNA polymerase during the process of transcription. These proteins, which include transcription factors, therefore help control the synthesis of proteins incells.
Why are introns called introns? The parts of the gene sequence that are expressed in the protein are called exons, because they are expressed, while the parts of the gene sequence that are not expressed in the protein are called introns, because they come in between the exons.
- 57Do you feel perception is influenced by different factors in personal setting?
- 56What is the difference between garage liability and general liability?
- 48What is the main difference between generalized anxiety disorder and phobic disorder?
- 41What are vulnerability factors?
- 40What is the difference between a general partnership and a limited partnership?
- 39Why do different elements absorb different wavelengths of light?
- 34What is general deduction?
- 28What constitutes as a finished basement?
- 25Do different cells have different genes?
- 25What is the main difference between the elastic and plastic behavior and what causes this difference?
- 20What is different about the different parts of the electromagnetic spectrum?
- 20What generals were at Gettysburg?
- 19What is the difference between cosmetic dentistry and general dentistry?
- 18What are the factors of ecosystem?
- 16Can you have different flooring in different rooms?
- 60What does plankton do for humans?
- 59When did Birkenstocks become popular again?
- 46Where do bing cherries come from?
- 45What is the Tibiotalar joint?
- 41How do you calculate accrued depreciation?
- 40What is another name for V leads?
- 34How do you remove poison ivy from surfaces?
- 28What is hematuria?
- 25What features did you use to create tutor1?
- 25Do blinds have to fit exactly?
- 24Where is Fremont Fair?
- 22What is an indirect method?
- 20How many years does a typical AC unit last?
- 19How much gravel do I need for a shed base?
- 19What causes a stripped oil drain plug?