Asked by Mack Love on September 15, 2021
Categories: Technology and computing Browsers
Rating: 4.8/5 (60 votes)
The nbtstat command is a diagnostic tool for NetBIOS over TCP/IP. Its primary design is to help troubleshoot NetBIOS name resolution problems. The command is included in several versions of MicrosoftWindows.
What is netsh command? Netsh is acommand-line scripting utility that allows you to, either locally or remotely, display or modify the network configuration of a computer that is currently running. Netsh also provides a scripting feature that allows you to run a group of commands in batch mode against a specified computer.
Is NetBIOS TCP or UDP? NetBIOS over TCP/IP (NBT)NBT provides three services: NetBIOS Name Service: /NBNS on UDP (or TCP) port 137 (similar to DNS and also known as WINS on Windows)NetBIOS Datagram Service: /NBDS on UDP port 138, rarely used.
Is SMB signing necessary? When SMB signing is required, both computers in the SMB connection must support SMB signing. The SMB connection is not successful if one computer does not support SMB signing. By default, SMB signing is enabled for outgoing SMB sessions on the following operating systems: Windows Server 2003.
- 57How do I install .NET framework on Windows 10 using command prompt?
- 55Which SQL command is used for deleting users?
- 55Which is not advised when using single use gloves?
- 52What did the London Docklands used to be used for?
- 44What is a benefit of using an after insert trigger over using a before insert trigger?
- 40Can you use Command strips to hang mirrors?
- 39Can you use Command Strips for shelves?
- 37What tool is used to sharpen knives How is it used?
- 36What command would you use to find out more information about the PWD command What is the function of the PWD command?
- 36Can you use used corks to bottle wine?
- 25What are command strips used for?
- 23Which command is used to scale the nodes of Kubernetes cluster automatically?
- 18How do I use Azure Command Line?
- 17What command is used to view the current router routing table?
- 16How do you diagnose DIC?
- 60What trick did Huck play on Jim?
- 59Does GOT JUNK really recycle?
- 54What month is Jump Rope for Heart?
- 50When taxiing an airplane with a quartering tailwind the elevators and?
- 50What does shattered backboard mean?
- 50How do I change an outlet from half to hot?
- 43How long does it take to grow a lemon tree from seed?
- 42Who created Izanami and Izanagi?
- 39Is the magnetic field inside a solenoid uniform?
- 39How does a pneumatic timer work?
- 37What does a spa air blower do?
- 36What is Amazon endpoint?
- 33What does exclamation mark mean in Swift?
- 26Is CLR dangerous to use?
- 15What is the role of DNA dependent DNA polymerase in replication?