Asked by Travis Banks on November 02, 2021
Categories: Medical health Infectious diseases
Rating: 4.3/5 (37 votes)
Definitions andSynonyms Its medical name is bubonic plague.
What is the medical name for the Black Death? the bubonic plague
How long did a person live with Black Death? About two-thirds of the victims died within three or four days of developing symptoms. Most of the rest lingered about two weeks and then died. Note that an infected person could be a carrier of the disease for a few days before any symptoms manifested at all, which made quarantinedifficult.
Does the plague still exist? Yes, the plague exists, and it's not the only old-time disease still lurking. While the plague is extremely rare today, many express shock that cases still pop up at all. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, there are an average of seven cases of plague eachyear.
- 58What is another word for over time?
- 57What's another word for tentative explanation?
- 52What is another word for exothermic?
- 50What's a word for given up?
- 50What is another word for ambulation?
- 46What is another word for Redeemer?
- 40What is another word for not following?
- 29What is another word for backyard?
- 29What is another word for Bunker?
- 22What's another word for man cave?
- 21What is another word for ingest?
- 20What is another word for a neuron?
- 19What is another word for Polis?
- 17What is another word for chemical?
- 15What is integrated literacy?
- 59Do yard signs deter burglars?
- 53What does main focal point mean?
- 53What are lagging and leading indicators?
- 50How do you make a rose out of paper?
- 46How to do summoning jutsu?
- 36How can I heat my camper without electricity?
- 28Why does vinegar and Dawn work?
- 25How do I grow white clover on my lawn?
- 25What trees grow well in Florida?
- 22Why did SMU get the death penalty?
- 19What happens if you eat pine sap?
- 19What is genuine calrod?
- 18How are PTO shafts measured?
- 17What are the best tools to carve a pumpkin?
- 16How long can pythons go without heat?