Asked by David Smith on November 07, 2021
Categories: Healthy living Alternative medicine
Rating: 4.9/5 (78 votes)
[Not all students may know this yet] A hypothesis is a very tentative explanation, relatively untested, for something puzzling. A theory is a much better established explanation, based on tested hypotheses, and moreobservations.
What is tentative release date? Tentative release date means the anticipated date that an in- mate_will be released from incarceration after the application of ad- justments for any gain-time earned or credit for time served. Sample 2. Tentative release date means the anticipated date 126.
What is an example of tentative? adjective. The definition of tentative is not definite or final. An example of tentative is possible, though not definite, plans to go to the movies sometime on Friday. YourDictionary definition and usageexample.
Is Tentative a noun or adjective? adjective. of the nature of or made or done as a trial, experiment, or attempt; experimental: a tentative report on her findings. unsure; uncertain; not definite or positive; hesitant: a tentative smile on his face.
- 58What is another word for over time?
- 52What is another word for exothermic?
- 50What is another word for ambulation?
- 47What is another word for underpinning?
- 46What is another word for Redeemer?
- 40What is another word for not following?
- 29What is another word for Bunker?
- 29What is another word for backyard?
- 24How do you give an IM injection in the deltoid?
- 22What's another word for man cave?
- 22What is another word for sugarcoat?
- 21What's another word for black death?
- 20What is another word for a neuron?
- 19What is another word for Polis?
- 17What is another word for chemical?
- 49What is lame fabric used for?
- 48How do you plant a fern in a hanging basket?
- 37How to delete wattpad account?
- 33Is sugar dust flammable?
- 31How to open hatchimals?
- 31What is the use of a foyer in a home?
- 27How do you do a European mount?
- 27How do you run a backlog grooming session?
- 26What does surface mounting mean?
- 24Who Dies In The Westing Game?
- 22How much does it cost to build an arbor?
- 21What does the term Spaceship Earth mean?
- 19How do I see what threads are running in Linux?
- 18Do tattoo sleeves have to match?
- 17Can I remove a raised hearth?