Asked by Stephanie Rodvold on December 28, 2021
Categories: Pets Birds
Rating: 4.4/5 (73 votes)
What is the biggest bird that can fly? Today's largest living flying bird is the royal albatross, which has a wingspan of about 11.4 feet. That's a baby compared to P.sandersi. As for the previous world's largest flying bird, the Argentavis—a distant relative of today's Andean condor—was estimated to have a 23 foot-wingspan.
Are ratites dinosaurs? Ratites – dinosaur birdsOnly one ratite can fly, the tinamou of South America. Ratites are morphologically different to other birds. They are ancient birds that began to evolve around 60 million years ago, during the Cretaceous period, whennon-avian dinosaurs were the dominant animal life on Earth.
What does emu taste like? “It tastes a lot like beef even though it's a bird,” Green adds. But unlike beef, emu meat has a low-fat content similar to chicken, according to a 1998 study in the World's Poultry Science Journal.
- 60Where was Jamestown founded?
- 57When was UCHealth founded?
- 52What is thulium found in?
- 49When was Redcar founded?
- 48Who founded Illinois?
- 47What is Krypton found in?
- 41Where are Anthodites found?
- 37What is thimerosal found in?
- 36What are some atoms that are found in these amino acids but are not found in carbohydrates?
- 33Where are yaws found?
- 31What is boron found in?
- 30Where were most of the dinosaurs found?
- 24Where is sandstone found?
- 23What is doom written in?
- 18When was McDonald's founded?
- 59What do u mean by coordination?
- 57How do you dress in the 60s?
- 51How can you tell if an outlet is bad?
- 50What is Mavros?
- 50What finger does a promise ring go on?
- 47How to change water filter in whirlpool french door refrigerator?
- 46What did the GI Bill of Rights provide?
- 46Is Colour blindness dominant or recessive?
- 39What can I make with lots of oranges?
- 38What is Southwest Priority Card?
- 32What is the pass mark for CIA exams?
- 31How do I find the year of my washing machine?
- 30What is flexeril?
- 26Can you cut back flax?
- 23How long do polar bottles stay cold?