Asked by Lorena Joseph on September 17, 2021
Categories: Medical health Skin and dermatology
Rating: 4.1/5 (48 votes)
Merocrine or Eccrine glands release their substances directly out into the duct, through cellular channels or pores, with no loss of cell structure or membrane. This is the most common type of exocrine gland. Apocrine glands release their secretion by budding off a part of their cellular cytoplasm and membrane.
Is the parotid gland an endocrine gland? These glands are known as ENDOCRINE glands. This is the parotid gland, a type of salivary gland.This gland secretes thin watery secretions, which are rich in enzymes and antibodies, and the ducts open onto surface of oral mucosa.
What are the 3 types of exocrine glands? The three types of exocrine glands include the-apocrine, holocrine, and merocrine glands. The apocrine glands release a portion of their own cells
How do you classify exocrine glands? Exocrine glands can also be classified according to how they secrete their products. There are three categories of functional classification, holocrine glands, merocrine (or eccrine) glands, and apocrineglands.
- 56Which is the smallest exocrine gland?
- 55What is the most common type of hallucination?
- 54What is the most common type of stage?
- 52What does pulling you off mean?
- 51What is the most common type of blindness?
- 50What is the most common type of galaxy?
- 50What is the most common type of personality disorder?
- 50What are the three types of Sudoriferous or sweat glands?
- 50What type of framing is most commonly used in housing?
- 44What type of storm is most common?
- 42What is the most commonly seen type of epithelium in the prostate?
- 37What type of terrorism is most common?
- 33What are the 3 types of exocrine glands?
- 22What is the most common type of vegetation in Southwest Asia?
- 21What is the most common type of fibroid?
- 56How long do you have to take driving school after a ticket in Florida?
- 55Did Gibby die from iCarly?
- 49How do I add a houzz badge to my website?
- 49What are the three periods of art used to describe and categorize Greek art?
- 44Where Was Cry the Beloved Country written?
- 43How long do above ground pool pumps last?
- 38What does significance mean in statistics?
- 34Is there an air horn Emoji?
- 31How many hours of training does OBRA required for nursing assistants every year?
- 26Which oil is best for high heat cooking?
- 26Can you cut back flax?
- 17When did Texas elect its first Republican governor?
- 17How much does it cost to transport a houseboat?
- 15What is the difference between a shaft and a chase?
- 15How much does it cost to renovate a house in Australia?