Asked by Marvin Osborne on September 19, 2021
Categories: Healthy living Nutrition
Rating: 4.8/5 (31 votes)
- Most vegetables are naturally low in fat and calories.
- Vegetables are important sources of many nutrients, including potassium, dietary fiber, folate (folic acid), vitamin A, and vitamin C.
- Diets rich in potassium may help to maintain healthy blood pressure.
What are five reasons why vegetable are important? Fruits and vegetables are packed with essential vitamins, minerals, fiber, and disease-fighting phytochemicals.
Fruits and Vegetables Fight to Protect Your Health
- Heart disease.
- High blood pressure.
- Type II diabetes.
- Certain cancers.
What happens if you don't eat green vegetables? What really happens if you don't eat your vegetables? Without veggies, you're more prone_to digestive disorders such as constipation, hemorrhoids, and diverticulosis. A study from Harvard Medical School showed that a diet high in dietary fiber, which veggies provide, reduces the risk for diverticular disease.
What color vegetables are healthiest? This article takes a look at 14 of the healthiest vegetables and why you should include them in your diet.
- Spinach. This leafy green tops the chart as one of the healthiest vegetables, thanks to its impressive nutrient profile.
- Brussels Sprouts.
- Green Peas.
- 60How do you replant vegetables?
- 52Why Vitamin A is bad for you?
- 51Which vegetables are cruciferous?
- 51What is vitamin and its type?
- 50What is a weird vegetable?
- 50What are vitamins and their functions?
- 50What is the natural vegetation?
- 39What is a vegetable strainer?
- 34How do you harden off vegetables?
- 32What is the difference between vitamin D and vitamin d3?
- 30What is vegetative planting?
- 26Which vegetables have the most potassium?
- 26What is the vegetation in the desert?
- 22What vegetables should not be juiced?
- 22What are the kinds of tray and its usage?
- 60How do you convert solar energy to AC current?
- 54What does an Iroquois longhouse look like?
- 51How does Acid Rain pollute the water?
- 51Do quavers contain MSG?
- 49How much does a NBA game ticket cost?
- 48Which is more tender corned beef brisket or round?
- 40What percent of advertising is tax deductible?
- 39How do you handle exceptions in spring boot Microservices?
- 39What is the normal range of PVR?
- 34What is a tabby slimes favorite food?
- 30Is it good to drink pomegranate juice everyday?
- 30How to stop being horny?
- 29What is a demand time fence?
- 23What is AI sound?
- 20What are the four phases of clinical trials?