Asked by Lillian Smith on September 14, 2021
Categories: Religion and spirituality Islam
Rating: 4.4/5 (78 votes)
What was the consequence of Muhammad bin Tughlaq project of shifting hiscapital? Consequences : In the absence of the sultan, Delhi was now exposed to renewed attacks by the Mongols. Realizing his folly, Muhammad bin Tughlaq shifted his capital backto Delhi after 2 years. The people were ordered to return. The suffering and mental agony caused great resentment.
Why did Diwan I Kohi fail in its purpose? To increase production and bring more land under cultivation, he appointed an official called Diwan-i-amir-i-Koh and tasked him to bring under cultivation a 100*100 sq km area. The scheme failed due to low fertility of soil, corruption, embezzlement of funds, bad management and lack of attention from the Sultan.
Was Muhammad bin Tughlaq a mad tyrant or a visionary ruler? Originally Answered: Was Muhammad-bin-Tughlaq a mad tyrant or a visionary ruler? He was a combination of contradictions. His introduction of leather currencyin place of coins was a step much ahead of his time.
- 60What does it mean to shift gears in a car?
- 56Is capital lease an asset?
- 54How to use shift lock on roblox?
- 53What are the countries in North Asia and their capitals?
- 50Why capital formation is necessary?
- 48What is land labor and capital?
- 45Can realtor fees be deducted from capital gains?
- 38What causes a right shift in the oxyhemoglobin dissociation curve?
- 28Who plays Thad in the night shift?
- 25Has Capital One Been Hacked?
- 25How to remove heat stains from wood?
- 23What shifts aggregate demand and supply?
- 20What are the problems of capital budgeting?
- 19What is the capital city of ancient Rome?
- 15What is the meaning of human capital theory?
- 59How do you take care of potted mums?
- 54What was the government's policy toward Native American land?
- 52How to grow taller overnight?
- 45How did the early Church celebrate the Lord's Supper?
- 44What paint do you use for Easter eggs?
- 44What is the percentage of a number?
- 41How do I know if I have a zero clearance fireplace?
- 38How do you make echinacea tea from fresh flowers?
- 33Who made the first back brace?
- 33What suf means?
- 29What things are cheaper in Mexico?
- 26How do you calculate FUTA tax?
- 20What products are boron found in?
- 19How to get rid of baby hairs?
- 16What is Wave ventilation?