Asked by Victor Hart on November 07, 2021
Categories: Science Environment
Rating: 4.7/5 (80 votes)
troposphere. Our planet's weather is largelycaused by whatever happens in the troposphere, which is known by scientists for its turbulent movement. The word troposphere comes from the Greek root tropos, "a turn or change."
What does lip mean in biology? FMA. 59816. Anatomical terminology. Lips are a visible body part at the mouth of many animals, including humans. Lips are soft, movable, and serve as the opening for food intake and in the articulation of sound andspeech.
What does the root word tropic mean? Borrowed from Ancient Greek τροπικός (tropikós, “of or pertaining to a turn or change; or the solstice; or atrope or figure; tropic; tropical; etc.”), from τροπή (trop? , “turn; solstice; trope”). Compare trope and tropic.
What does Chrom mean in biology? Biology Prefixes and Suffixes: chrom- or chromo- ? Definition: The prefix (chrom- or chromo-) means color. It is derived from the Greek chrôma for_color.
- 59What does the Greek word for atoms mean?
- 58Is sunset one word or two words?
- 56Where did the word puck come from?
- 47Where does the word quarterback come from?
- 42Is the word notwithstanding one word?
- 41What does the Greek word Paraclete mean?
- 40Where does the word miscegenation come from?
- 40Where does the word melee come from?
- 40How much sun does a ginger plant need?
- 28What chemical element's name comes from the Greek root for odor?
- 25Where did the word bride come from?
- 20Where does the word toddler come from?
- 19Where does the word Chifferobe come from?
- 19What does the word Church mean in the Greek?
- 15Where does the word Fahrenheit come from?
- 60What does energy do during a phase change?
- 57How is consumer behavior defined?
- 52What is cost effectiveness analysis in healthcare?
- 49Why do humans exhale co2?
- 43What is the story of the Firebird ballet?
- 39Are purple potatoes natural?
- 36What is MAP and flat map?
- 36Can you wash with distilled water?
- 28Does Sevin dust kill worms?
- 27What was the Karankawas lifestyle?
- 20Who was the last president of Argentina?
- 19What is interpol?
- 18What is phonology in linguistics?
- 16How bad is a 4.0 earthquake?
- 15What is an example of polyphony?