Asked by Jennifer Alonzo on September 08, 2021
Categories: Sports Scuba diving
Rating: 4.8/5 (42 votes)
A saturated solution can become supersaturated when it is cooled. The solubility of solid solutes in liquid solvents increases as the solvent is warmed up. When the water is cooled to a lower temp, it still has "x" grams dissolved, so it is now supersaturated. Eventually the sugar will crystallize andform rock candy.
What dissolves faster salt or sugar? For a given solvent, some solutes havegreater solubility than others. For example, sugar is much more soluble in water than is salt. But even sugar has an upper limit on how much can dissolve.
What is a dilute solution? A dilute solution is a one that has only a little solute dissolved in a certain amount of solvent. In other words, a small amount of solute in between the solvent molecules. Do note that the solvent is not always water.
What is a true solution? True Solution is a homogeneous mixture of two or more substances in which substance dissolved in solvent has the particle size of less than 10-9 m or1 nm. Simple solution of sugar in water is an example of true solution.
How are solutions formed? A solution is made when one substance called the solute "dissolves" into another substance called the solvent. Dissolving is when the solute breaks up from a larger crystal of molecules into much smaller groups or individual molecules. They do this by pulling away the ions andthen surrounding the salt molecules.
- 59How do you become an expert?
- 56How can you convert a saturated solution to an unsaturated solution?
- 52How are exceptions created in C#?
- 51How do you become a pescetarian?
- 49Which Supreme Court justice said that Miranda has become so embedded into routine police practice to the point where the warnings have become part of our national culture?
- 44How do I become a DOP?
- 34Why have I become so hairy?
- 32Who did Norway become independent from?
- 28What is the solution to inequality?
- 25What is a dependent solution?
- 24What is a suspension solution?
- 23When did Churchill become a liberal?
- 20What is a vertical solution?
- 17How to become shorter?
- 17How do I become a Spartan?
- 58What is SQL injection with example?
- 56How long do brake pads last?
- 51How do I calculate how much fabric I need?
- 40How to bypass washing machine water level sensor?
- 37What does Ghirardelli mean?
- 36Do royal poinciana trees lose their leaves?
- 33Why is it called a Pitless adapter?
- 33How to reset trane thermostat?
- 33What are the benefits of recycling?
- 29What factors affect reliability?
- 25Why is there not a solar eclipse every month?
- 22How much is a towing service?
- 19What is a passing score for MCAS?
- 18Can you gloss polyurethane over semi gloss?
- 16Is there a waterproof plywood?