Asked by George Cowley on September 18, 2021
Categories: Healthy living Participant sports
Rating: 4.3/5 (36 votes)
It can reduce the risk of heart disease, lung cancer, type 2 diabetes, stroke, and other diseases. Cardiorespiratory fitness helps improve lung and heart condition, and increases feelings of wellbeing. Significantly, CRF can be addedto these traditional risk factors to improve risk prediction validity.
Which is the most accurate way of measuring cardiorespiratory fitness? VO2 max is considered to be the most valid measure of cardiorespiratory fitness. It measures the capacity of the heart, lungs, and blood to transport oxygen to the working muscles, and measures the utilization of oxygen by the muscles during exercise.
What are some cardiorespiratory exercises?
- Jump Rope. Chances are, you haven't jumped rope since 4th grade recess.
- Dancing. Whether or not you think you have two left feet, dancing is a great way to-blow off some steam while also getting your cardio in.
- Organized Sports.
- Power Walking.
What does a VO2max measurement reveal? A VO2max, or the maximal oxygen intake, refers to the maximum oxygen intake that is being used or consumed by an individual when performing an intense activity or exercise. Therefore, the measurement that a VO2max reveals is, the amount of oxygen that the lungs canhold at full capacity.
What is a good vo2 max for my age? A good VO2 max for a 25-year-old male is 42.5-46.4 mL/kg/min, while a good value for a 25-year-old female is 33.0-36.9 mL/kg/min.
- 59What is the primary advantage of a repeated measures design over an independent measures design?
- 56How can I measure liquid without a measuring cup?
- 52What is the importance of the title The Importance of Being Earnest?
- 42Is the mode a measure of center or a measure of variation?
- 41Why is identity so important?
- 38Why are units so important in measurement?
- 38Why the program predictability measure is important?
- 38What are the physical fitness physical fitness tests?
- 31How to measure a saddle?
- 30How do you treat rust on plants?
- 29Why is it important to have a blueprint?
- 24Why is photosynthesis so important?
- 21What are units in measurements?
- 20How do you measure barb fittings?
- 17What is reservation and why it is important?
- 59What type of bacteria is Enterobacter aerogenes?
- 48How to refill a puff bar?
- 47How does eclampsia cause death?
- 47Can you use milk instead of water for pizza dough?
- 47What is my degree called?
- 45What are examples of marketable securities?
- 41Which Gardenia is the most fragrant?
- 35What are the two types of skepticism?
- 34How do you fix paint that is too thick?
- 33Does Dollar Tree have extension cords?
- 29Where is Staphylococcus Lugdunensis found?
- 25What are the different boat types?
- 24Do Sweet potatoes have tyramine?
- 22How to get rid of hardness after lipo?
- 21Can you paint glass subway tile?